We are back to the office!
From 4 May, following the new Italian Dpcm of 24 April 2020, we re-open our offices.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is very important to us, so please remember to:
- Book your appointment.
- Reach us in the office only if strictly necessary and in any case by appointment; we are always avalaible in remote, in the ways indicated below. By booking a remote visit, we will take you inside the house with a guided tour, during which you will be able to ask for detailed information.
- Wear a mask and gloves and keep a safe distance
Until May 17, to reach both our offices and/or an apartment to visit, you will need to have the self-certification required by current legislation, proving the need to move. It is useful to attach additional documents to the self-certification, such as: copy of lease or sale contracts, mediation assignments or other private deeds that justify, in fact, the need to go to the appointment / meeting / inspection / etc.
We will be at your disposal to organize:
- virtual visits
- live visits through video calls (Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Face Time)
- real visits to the apartments
- by phone: +39 0267074953 - +39 3463163977 (also WhatsApp)
- By e-mail: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: Silvie Cupaiolo
Silvie Cupaiolo - Founder di RossoMattone